Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.413 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨491,204 (元52,181) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (30 minutes ago)