Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.592 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 35% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,919 (元5,752) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)