Cost of living in Tianjin, China vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.412 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 33% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,002 (6,147元) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)