Cost of living comparison between Tianjin, China and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.895 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨485,978 (元49,112) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (31 minutes ago)