Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.530 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 47% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,503 (元4,891) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)