Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.822 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 43% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,151 (元5,819) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (39 minutes ago)