Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.997 INR / BTN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,426 (44,543 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$430 (about 1 hour ago)