Cost of living comparison between Thimphu, Bhutan and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.001 INR / BTN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,772 (74,690 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)