Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.000 INR / BTN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,191 (50,214 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $950,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 47,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨99,000 (about 2 hours ago)