Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.001 INR / BTN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,997 (112,903 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (35 minutes ago)