Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.998 INR / BTN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 24% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,736 (50,822 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)