Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.001 INR / BTN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,043 (45,979 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 143,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)