Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 46% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,886 (€795) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)