Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.796 INR / XCD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 41% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,684 (EC$2,130) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)