Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.170 INR / XCD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨417,303 (EC$16,580) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)