Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,450 in Thanjavur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (26 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (29 minutes ago)