Cost of living comparison between Tétouan, Morocco and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.805 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,092 (12,504 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)