Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.962 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,933 (3,050 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)