Cost of living comparison between Ternopil, Ukraine and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.600 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,789 (1,457₴) in Ternopil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 3 hours ago)