Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.475 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,519 (1,018₴) in Ternopil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)