Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.935 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,559 (R$ 3,138) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)