Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10760 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 33% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,622 (CH$544,806) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)