Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11111 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 63% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,353 (CH$588,203) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)