Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09917 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,180 (CH$1,131,242) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (43 minutes ago)