Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.873 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨34,798 (R 7,141) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greater Sudbury costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)