Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.998 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 33% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,995 (R 11,404) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zagreb costs 11 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)