Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.008 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,873 (R 20,141) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)