Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,043 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.098 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 36% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨531,924 (29,392 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)