Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,086 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.625 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 35% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨528,720 (29,998 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)