Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.236 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 50% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,470 (3,206TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)