Cost of living in Tehuacán, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.622 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehuacán (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,844 (Mex$ 12,656) in Tehuacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)