Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,272 prices entered by 444 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00190 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,633 (﷼ 24,595,687) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 2 hours ago)