Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.820 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 61% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,851 (L 20,513) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)