Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.860 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 33% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,030 (L 20,991) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)