Cost of living comparison between Tegucigalpa, Honduras and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.965 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨448,829 (L 151,384) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (44 minutes ago)