Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.763 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,083 (L 26,814) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)