Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.001 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 39% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,924 (L 22,631) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)