Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.493 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,184 (GH₵2,980) in Techiman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (25 minutes ago)