Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.736 INR / GEL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,428 (2,709 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 2 hours ago)