Cost of living comparison between Tbilisi, Georgia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.681 INR / GEL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,821 (4,079 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 2 hours ago)