Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.141 INR / GEL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,619 (3,525 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)