Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.817 INR / GEL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,193 (4,109 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)