Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.063 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,149 (RM2,665) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (43 minutes ago)