Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.946 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,248 (RM2,960) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (26 minutes ago)