Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.154 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨454,624 (NZ$9,441) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)