Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24826 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,017 (177,305 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)