Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00881 INR / UZS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 20% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨48,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨38,346 (4,353,033 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)