Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02009 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,979 (3,583,366 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)