Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02103 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨452,576 (21,520,609 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)