Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00809 INR / UZS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 23% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨28,454 (3,517,866 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (21 minutes ago)