Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.751 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 48% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,358 (€695) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)