Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.564 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,317 (€997) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)