Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 33% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,754 (€794) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)