Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.481 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,475 (€1,538) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (31 minutes ago)