Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.908 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 67% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,313 (€834) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Skopje costs 350 ден (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Växjö costs 7,000 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)