Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.102 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,506 (2,252 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (44 minutes ago)