Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.574 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,972 (5,248 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)