Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.122 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,606 (2,406 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)