Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.290 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,564 (2,600 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)