Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.265 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨34,993 (Php27,655) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 152,475 (about 1 hour ago)