Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.329 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,135 (Php47,519) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £43 (4 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (42 minutes ago)