Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.935 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨47,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨44,257 ($b4,455) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (41 minutes ago)