Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.446 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,414 ($b4,702) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)