Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.380 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,725 ($b4,022) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,626 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)