Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20683 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨49,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨47,607 (230,170 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)