Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,122 (€1,068) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)