Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.379 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 79% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,926 (€916) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)