Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.915 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 28% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,746 (7,194 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 65 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 27 Kyat (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (about 2 hours ago)