Cost of living comparison between Tangier, Morocco and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.814 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,626 (10,218 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)