Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.493 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,512 (17,020 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (18 minutes ago)