Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00491 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,256 (Rp 10,847,078) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)