Cost of living comparison between Tangerang, Indonesia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00513 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨353,761 (Rp 68,908,014) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)