Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00500 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨354,492 (Rp 70,915,380) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)