Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.989 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,893 (ARS $10,752) in Tandil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (29 minutes ago)