Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.736 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,440 (ARS $11,628) in Tandil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)