Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.704 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨39,612 (ARS $10,693) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)