Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.028 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,870 (GH₵1,240) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)