Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.869 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,478 (GH₵2,453) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (35 minutes ago)