Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.975 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,517 (GH₵1,103) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)