Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.851 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,468 (GH₵1,109) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)