Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 837 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,742 (€1,330) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)