Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.171 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 40% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,121 (€875) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)