Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21058 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,892 (18,482 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)