Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10284 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,496 (CH$33,989) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)