Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09600 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,065 (CH$792,308) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lexington, Kentucky costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)