Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09879 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,956 (CH$1,183,864) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)