Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09813 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,915 (CH$437,328) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元65 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £454 (about 1 hour ago)