Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09917 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,805 (CH$38,366) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)