Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10760 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,746 (CH$443,724) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (about 1 hour ago)