Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10353 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,809 (CH$36,791) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)