Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.093 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨535,439 (GH₵33,272) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (24 minutes ago)