Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.599 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨521,029 (¥869,637) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (37 minutes ago)