Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,829 (¥119,234) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (26 minutes ago)