Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.471 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨47,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨37,851 (RM2,166) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)