Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.231 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 74% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,341 (31,984 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)