Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.120 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,586 (21,034 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)