Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.171 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨463,584 (213,583 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)