Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.116 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 32% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,128 (21,803 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)