Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.530 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,755 (元4,725) in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)