Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.515 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,389 (元4,140) in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vereeniging costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM149,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tirupati costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)