Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.085 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨29,611 (руб 27,289) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (about 2 hours ago)