Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,464 (руб 58,983) in Taganrog to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)