Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.791 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,765 (S/. 1,959) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)