Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.523 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,102 (S/. 3,854) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)