Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.722 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨48,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨42,189 (S/. 2,036) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)