Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.203 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 29% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,746 (﷼ 4,694) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (44 minutes ago)