Cost of living comparison between Tabuk, Saudi Arabia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.824 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 31% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,022 (﷼ 4,602) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)