Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Ajmer, India
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00212 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,866 (﷼ 50,877,911) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)